Love doesn't always come in convenient packages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

FINALLY!!

This is a little late to post but here we go......... I feel like I have been waiting for this day forever but we are happy to FINALLY be telling the world we are PREGNANT!!! Baby Liddiard is due December 2, 2013. and we cannot be more excited.

I am already 14 weeks and time has flown by. This has been a really tough pregnancy so far. I have been super sick pretty much 24/7 which has made it difficult to work. To all you ladies out there that have had more than one baby you guys are my hero's and I don't know how you did it. To those of you that I read post saying how you miss being pregnant and your bellies at this moment I do not understand this!! Pregnancy is the hardest thing I have ever done but I know it will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment