Love doesn't always come in convenient packages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Round 5

December I officially finished round 5 of my 100mg of clomid and we have been patiently testing and waiting to see if I will ovulate. We are now in the 1st week of January and I still have yet to see those 2 dark blue lines on a stick. Why can't ovulation tests be as simple as preg tests, one line means not preg and 2 means yes? If you have never used an ovulation test then let me explain the difference. On these tests there are always 2 lines, one dark line and a lighter line means that you are not ovulating and 2 dark lines mean you are. Well let me tell you the lines are so small that it is hard to see the difference (this may be because I have yet to see 2 dark lines though) I finally got sick of trying to play the guessing game and bought the digital tests now where if you are ovulating it shows a smiley face and if not it is just a circle, but these tests cost you more money which sucks. Sorry that was a little off the subject but I just don't know why they can't make them a little more "user friendly" or digital ones cheaper. Anyways back to it...being as I am almost all the way thru this cycle I do not think I will ovulate this month either, but I will keep my fingers crossed and keep testing. I have a doctors apt the middle of this month and I am hoping we can figure ANYTHING out that may be causing me not to ovulate or why the clomid isn't doing the job. Are there any ladies out there in the blogging world that has gone through this same stuff? I would love to hear from you if you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment